Please note that our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
What is covered
Your appliance includes a warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase. You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund if the appliance is found to be defective due to faulty materials, workmanship or function. The repair or replacement of your appliance will not extend the period of appliance’s warranty. The benefits of this warranty are in addition to and do not affect the consumer’s rights and remedies under the law. This warranty is only valid if the appliance is used in the country in which it was sold.
What is not covered
Replacement parts are not covered by the warranty (unless faulty). Cody Electronics shall not be liable for costs of repair or replacement of a product incurred as a result of:
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the appliance which is not in accordance with the Product Manual.
- Use of the appliance for anything other than normal domestic purposes in the country of purchase.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Cody Electronics.
- Faulty installation (except where installed the manufacturer).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Cody Electronics or its authorised agents.
- Blockages - please refer to Product Manual for details on how to maintain and look after your appliance.
- Normal wear and tear.
If your Cody Electronics’ warranty does not apply, you may have statutory rights and remedies available to you as a consumer. If you have any questions about your product, send us an email with your serial number, invoice and details of where/when you bought the appliance.
Procedure for making a claim under warranty
Should you need to make a claim under this warranty, please send us an email via our contact form. Please retain your original invoice as proof of purchase and provide us with the serial number of your appliance.